This English pronunciation lesson will help you pronounce some difficult words in English. The purpose of this video is to share our 10 English words that are often mispronounced. We also show you how to pronounce properly so it helps improve your pronunciation, boost your confidence, and increase your happiness in the process. . Here are 10 words that many English learners pronounce incorrectly when speaking.
1. Almond She likes almonds but not peanuts
2. Salmon Salmon has amazing health benefits
3. Ask If you need any help, ask your teacher
4. Dessert Noun – Cake What is your favourite dessert? Desert Noun – very dry region The Sahara Desert is the world’s largest hot desert Verb – To abandon He deserted his family.
5. Etcetera cars, buses, trains, etc
6. Women The two young women were happy.
7. Mortgage Typically, a mortgage in Australia is set up for 30 years
8. Sword It could be one of the oldest swords ever discovered.
9. Quote What is your all-time favourite quote about life?
10. Pronunciation How can you improve your English pronunciation?
For more English lessons Visit: Australian-English.com Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/AustralianEnglishNow/ Follow us on Instagram: australianenglish For Success, Personal Development and health: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCw8…